fjdf M

A Retarded Site.

STIready is the bane of humanity itself. It was made in the pits of *** supervised by the teachers who want to burn their students.

The first problem exists beyond the platform. FALSE ADVERTISING. That's ILLEGAL. Like, how come no one has sued Iready for it.

"Helps teachers, Good for students" That's what Iready says. LIES. They help students, sure... TO DETERIORATE THEIR BRAINS.

Iready is literally worse for students than skibidi-tiolet is. Their lesson plans have plots like SWISS CHEESE! They paid lowest budget, then charge 500% more to sign up! Schools are literally getting scammed MORE than 65-year-old ladies.

Iready even has the tendency to teach kids abilities that will help them later in life. HMMM??!?!?! These abilities include illegal acts such as EXOTIC REPTILE SMUGGLING, DRUGS, RACIAL SLURS, and LISTENING TO STRANGERS!!! WHo knows, maybe YOUR child will be lost to a drug-smuggling kidnapper?!?!?!

If I could rate Iready, It would be in the negatives. Iready makes kids retarded. Iredy makes kids DEPRESSED and STRESSED OUT. If you get ONE PROBLEM WRONG, then you get a SIXTY-FIVE PERCENT???

How the heck does that work??? The voice acting is GARBAGE. It makes DUBBED ANIME sound good. The characters look like they were drawn on a GEOMETRY DASH EDITOR.

The characters look like CARDBOARD CUTOUTS. THe Iready people advertise and sell a "MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCT" for something that is NOT a million-dollar product. The Iready designers are STUPIDER than the KIDS DOING IREADY. The kids will learn more by listening to BABY SHARK or MR BEAST.

The kids doing Iready are literally smarter than the devs! If I could, I would rate iready as a 1/0.

THat's something Iready doesn't even teach! Yep, IREADY IS UNDEFINED AS A RATING

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: NEVER, EVER BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Sharlynn Qcm

Verified Reviewer

I-ready...WHY WAS IT EVER INVENTED!

I was in level *** I-ready. I got a 90 and it put me to a level C.

I don't know if a 90 is bad to them but it is a perfect grade to me! Also my teacher is so obsessed and make the whole class do I-ready everyday for 2 hours. I am NOT learning anything. She even cut out regular homework just so all of us can get it done.

And if we don't do it we don't go out for recess. It is also boring.

It tries way too hard to be modern and uses words like dude or bro in the weirdest ways. My teacher doesn't even believe us if I-ready says 0 for all of our names when she checks if we do it.

Guest

You all ignore how they LOOK AT YOU while they are talking! No, they are talking to their friends! Just look at your friends, Iready characters

Guest

I almost got a sickness because this dum *** i ready was made

Guest

i swear iready has the worst standards for students. if you get lower than the grade level your in it brings you down like 4 grades!!

if i have a weak spot in something like non fictional text and i get like a grade level 4 on it then it should still give me normal work for my grade level but explain and break it down more!! is this just me who thinks this or nah?

Guest

I use it, It almost made my parents get divorced

Guest

i-ready really suck soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad i wish it was ban

Guest

why iready was made is dumb like bruh and is so cringe

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2015277

I-ready suck so bad like bruh the guy who made watse his time this game suck and don,t LEARN NOTHING

Guest

i ready i hate if the charecters already know the answers why do we answer the question i ready is pure ***

Guest

i rage a lot with iready when your on the quiz u just get 2 wrong i dont pass the lesson like WTF who does stuff like if i did a test and i get 2 wrong i stil pass BUT bruh why does it dont do that in here like this why i legit rage as f

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2012210

Plus, the "games" that costs 3 lessons of coins even is not worth it, it's short and nothing rewarding for beating those hard quiz lessons

View more comments (211)
Patience Wti
map-marker Canton, Ohio

I-ready is trash and horrible.

Man, where do I even begin? Ok, so my major complaint with this is the fact that they try to cram storylines in that don't make sense.

Whoever you are following along with is hosting a charity/doing a scavenger hunt/blahblahblah and needs your help! Basically all you do is read an artical and answer some dumb questions to help these dumb teenagers/young adults do dumb ****. The math is practicly the same thing but instead of articals they always give you something to drag or something like that. I can draw better than the animators can, and im in 6th grade!

This animation takes less than 10 minutes to make because they reuse animation ALL THE TIME! It also tries to be "Cool" When it just comes off as cringy and forced. The motions that they try to look cool are just plain ***, and they look like they belong... NOWHERE!

And speaking of cringe; the voice actors sound like they don't care at all! They will say things in the most monotonous ways and it makes me wanna fall asleep if I turn the volume low enough. The assignment system is also broken. Sometimes I will get things with summary, and others I will get 3rd grade level vocab quizzes!

Im not complaining too much about this, because hey, quick and easy lessons, but it's still unbalanced and broken. Basically, Iready is ****

Cons:
  • Time used
  • Poor curriculum
  • Website curriculum
Guest

Honestly though this is exactly how I feel about iReady

Guest

@PissedConsumer184**** No, the cringe-worthy voices are not computer generated, they come from real people, crazy right? How much do you think they are paid to sound so..dumb?

Guest

I hate i-Ready because, the animation is trash and it's spy ware, because it asks you personal questions that no one but people you trust ex: how much time you use technology. there attempts to be cool makes me depressed.

BURN IREADY HQ TO THE GROUND AND LET IT SINK INTO THE DEPTHS OF ***

I agree

Guest

iready hq should be burnt and the ceo/owner of iready should go to the deepest depths of ***

Guest

its just so..not bad its GARBAGE! it has the worst jokes ever to

Guest

this iready is trash and ***

Guest

this thing is so dumb IT IS GARBAGE AND CIRCULUM ACOCIATES IS TRASH TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree!!!

View more comments (115)
Fredric G Pat

| map-marker Clayville, Gauteng

It is the bitchfulest thing ive ever used

Ppl that made iready should kill themselves and should burn in the bottom of *** and kill their families and go *** insane and go paralyzed and homeless and beg for money and get sold to human trafficking and should *** themselves up because this dumbfucking website teaches me no *** and affects my grade so much and shows how much of a *** retard I am. The people that made it should actually kill themselves because they dont care about us, they only give a *** about money, they dont give a *** about us.

*** iready go to *** *** I bet the people that made Iready support hitler and some *** and osama bin Laden cuz of their *** behavior. And I also bet half of them are zoophiles or perverts because all I see in some of those stories are big *** and girls. Like seriously wtf is the matter with these retarded ppl they should kill themselves NOW. No one gives a *** about this website.

I hope some of the retarded workers die a painful death. Its been so *** long and they havent fixed retarded answers that are correct but say its wrong. And dont get me wrong when I think some of these ppl are good at *** English.

Just graduate a good college or university and their you go you work at a big *** company that only cares about money and dont know anything about English and *** If I were choose from bringing my pet back to life or giving pain to all the retarded Dibshits of iready workers, I think Ill choose giving pain to all the bad iready workers cuz hear me out they deserve a lot worse than what I just said those filthy fatasses. POV: Iready =BullshitBullshitBullshitBullshitBullshitDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead bet some ppl who work there already is about to go to ***

Loss:
Pros:
  • Wtf

User's recommendation: fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Azreal B

Verified Reviewer

I think Curriculum Associates' service, "iReady", is only for small children.

Original review Oct 04, 2022

I'll just tell it like it is (unlike the very clearly ironic comments and small children getting mad they have to do something at all), iReady is a humorously bad and somewhat demeaning platform to use. Even my damn math teacher hates it.

I'm 13 years old and have been using this platform in every math class since the third grade, and I honestly think that by then I should've stopped using it.

I may just sound like a rebellious teenager who doesn't want to do their homework, which isn't true. But, when it comes to iReady, I don't want to do anything. I don't know if it's just me, but I learn nothing when I use iReady. It's like one of those kids' TV shows that are just mindless entertainment and not educational.

It's just throwing all these poorly drawn characters in your face and expecting that to be a dopamine machine for the little kiddies.

The only somewhat entertaining thing about iReady are the games you play during "break time" on the Diagnostic.

Speaking of the Diagnostic, on quite rare occasions they ask questions about stuff I haven't even learned about, but again, I don't know if that's an issue with the app, the teacher, or just me being stupid.

I'm in 7th grade right now, writing this very review with the iReady Diagnostic open beside this tab. I personally think iReady is just for little kids, and it should stay with the little kids.

Us bigger kids need something fit for us.

Either that, or iReady doesn't need to exist at all. It has no point other than to entertain small children, which many other math teaching platforms do much better.

Pros:
  • Somewhat entertaining games
Cons:
  • Made to entertain small children

Preferred solution: Better product.

User's recommendation: Don't. Just don't. iReady is for small children and it should stay at that level. It should only be used for a short time before a possible other math teaching platform is used.

Guest

i think that i-ready is for kids like me i am not a teen i do not think it it for teens

map-marker La Vernia, Texas

This app is ***

This company copyright claimed me for no reason... ... ... ... ... ... . ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . , .
map-marker Chino, California

I-Ready is retarded.

i-Ready is a website in which you get lessons assigned to you based on your level found from the diagnostic's scores. The lessons are always boring and repetitive, and so is the math. The website is only helpful if it gives you your actual grade level, instead of what level it gives you from the diagnostic. If it actually gave you your grade level, it would help you remember skills learned in your teacher's lectures. It would help you if you already knew the skills in the lesson, because then, it would help you remember what skills were taught in your class.

User's recommendation: Do not use i-Ready unless you're at your actual grade level, for gifted ones, it will give you lessons intended for higher grades.

Cyndia Fuo

I-Ready banishment

Original review Oct 27, 2022
I-Ready is the biggest piece of crap since king Henry the 8th. IT HAS TO GO FOR JESUS SAKE OLD MAN THROW I-READY INTO THE DUMP AND MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!! Oh and by the way Im only in 5th grade so this shows how bad it is because my teacher is making me do i-Ready as i speak!
Pros:
  • That it is an efficient way to make the teacher happy
  • Fact that i could dream of the day iready is gone forever

User's recommendation: Don’t buy this

map-marker Raleigh, North Carolina

Not being able to get into iReady

It was a District issue! They had changed the access and the communications had not been provided to all staff.
map-marker La Crescenta, California

Reasons Why i-Ready Sucks

There are just so many reasons why i-Ready sucks.

1. There was one incident where they asked me a question and I said 1.5/1 Then it said the correct answer is 3/2.

2.Diagnostic test. When second semester started and we went back to school, we had to do a state assessment. Not enough? We had to do the i-Ready diagnostic.

3.Cheap animation and voices.

4.Rise over Run rap song. So cheap. I can rap better than that.

5.The games. First of all, the games are ***. Second of all, you have to PASS a lesson to get merely 20 game credits. Each game costs 50. And they are only one play per 50. In my opinion, if i-ready even existed, you should be able to buy one for 20.

6.Lets say you just screwed up on a question. It just simply say you got it wrong. But it should tell you where you messed up.

Nichlas Dnt

I agree, I ready is garbage because of it's bad animation and the fact that I-ready doesn't provide us good animation makes it look like a *** cartoon. Another point I'd also like to make is that people are going to get bored.

For example, one of my teachers say 100 minutes a school week. 100 MINUTES I-ready is super boring and thus I hate it to.

Guest

I personally think that they A: take down the website or B: reboot the website basically make it better, smooth animations and good audio

Guest

I ready is the definition of murder

Deronda Gne

I READY IS BAD! I ready is bad. Why didn't Obama, Trump, of Biden decide to take this crap away.

Deronda Gne

Stop bullying IReady, you are being very childish. I agree with your point but you don't have to hurt the I READY characters feelings. YEAH I READY IS BAD MOST OF THE TIME!

Nichlas Dnt
reply icon Replying to comment of Deronda Gne

We aren't bullying anyone this is criticism maybe to actually make the site better in the future maybe the I-ready crew can see this and make their animation and make it more fun.

Guest

I Personally as a 5th grade student absolutely HATE IReady we have to do a test 3 TIMES A YEAR!!! My class and I are even PROTESTING AGAINST IT!!!

We kinda have a petition for it and I've done so much research, I've been taking notes on so many websites and I have been doing this FOR LIKE 3 HOURS!!

Hehehe. Anyway signed a %th Grader

frick iready

Guest

HI IM SAM DA MAN FROM I READY *queue cheap arm movement animation. AnD iM cAMiel HAbib HaBiB.

*que racist bongo drums.

*depresed looking wight lesbian named banana walks in. t0day were g00na l00k at s0me @mazing wr1teing and @nalize 1t.

Guest

I'm a kid who is trying to get my school to stop making us do I-ready and this helped convince them.

View more comments (140)
map-marker Toms River, New Jersey

Iready has not helped me at all. It gives me silly lessons and they don't explain anything at all. They will ask me questions they didn't even teach me and expect me to get it right. Then it says "show me" to explain it to me. The explanation doesn't even make sense. My teacher makes me and my classmates do Iready and we have to do 4 of them. I am so busy I do them at the end of the week because I am that busy. When I am in a rush and need them to be done they give me a 25 minute lesson. Then it doesn't even explain it to me. That results to me getting the lesson wrong and it takes 15 points off. I have to do the lesson again. This is a pointless app!!!!!
map-marker Orlando, Florida

Iready is trash

No child should do this subpar, garbage fire of a program in school. No one should be forced to use this subpar, piece of garbage program in public schools.

User's recommendation: Don’t go to any school district or school that supports this garbage fire program

Delta Rro

| map-marker Fresno, California

I GOT A 62% ON MY IREADY WHEN I ONLY GOT 2 WRONG!!!!!

It is annoying because I put my hard work in learning and my mouse glitched (im fine with that) then it clicked the wrong answer with i never chose then i got one wrong because i did know how to solve it and i got 62%!!! I used to get 63% WHEN I GOT 3 WRONG!11

User's recommendation: Take away that bug

I hate Iready, from a math student

Iready is trash, there isn't a single person in my school who would disagree with this comment. It has terrible animations, glitches a lot and has poorly drawn, annoying characters with voices that make you want to bang your head against a wall and {{Redacted}}.

It is that terrible, my teachers only do it because they are forced to, I would like to slowly {{Redacted}} the person who made this. This takes way too much time and it also is a waste of it. It doesn't help me in school at all (in fact it only hurts grades because it counts as homework) And plus the english ones give you opinions. Example What do you would best help this story?

I clicked better tone, but no it is more details. Like WTF

Preferred solution: BAN IREADY IN SCHOOLS

Guest

I agree, i hate iready. I cant do anything but it because i forced to do seventh grade even thought i am only 4th grade!

Guest

the worst part is once you get to 8th grade (h) all you do is the same things over and over and over again

Guest

Man you are the savior of kids brains. preach Iready should

i hate it to

I really hate i-ready

Guest

yes iready in my school is obligatory worst they make me do 5 a week and its for a grade a *** the face maria age; 9

Guest

yea its very annoying when it comes to you getting the answers wrong like its just a little mistake its not a big deal but not they make you feel dum about your self

*** I-Ready

Guest

I have to do it too it sucks

Guest

iready is a bad appit doesnt help in school and the animations glitch sometimes and it can hours just to log in/sign in. Otherwise its very good. I rate Iready 2/4

View more comments (53)
Ethan F

Verified Reviewer

Stresses my child out on a regular basis.

iReady requires him to complete a lesson and do 45 minutes of it every week. This time requirement never leads to learning, it leads to stress and overwork at best. iReady doesn't try to teach, it tries to earn money from schools gullible enough to pay them. iReady lessons don't teach, they throw information at you and then test you. If you get a failing score, you're screwed and wasted all of that time for nothing. iReady is a failure.
Pros:
  • Effort has to be put in
Cons:
  • Overpriced and useless
  • Stressful
  • Terrible graphics

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Do NOT purchase or use iReady.

pissedcustumer s

Torture

If I had the choice to do I ready for the rest of my life I'd rather die its SO BAD and not only that teachers expect students to do 45 minutes even 1 hour of this and get 10 OR MORE I READY LESSONS PASSED animation bad story bad voice acting bad everything about it is bad its just crazy how bad it is it's a waste of time for something more important plus if you fail a quiz you're done for as you wasted your WHOLE time trying to finish it.
Cons:
  • Pretty much everything
  • Bland
  • Unengaging

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: trust me waste of your time, money, and energy

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article