3.7K views

There are just so many reasons why i-Ready sucks.

1. There was one incident where they asked me a question and I said 1.5/1 Then it said the correct answer is 3/2.

2.Diagnostic test. When second semester started and we went back to school, we had to do a state assessment. Not enough? We had to do the i-Ready diagnostic.

3.Cheap animation and voices.

4.Rise over Run rap song. So cheap. I can rap better than that.

5.The games. First of all, the games are ***. Second of all, you have to PASS a lesson to get merely 20 game credits. Each game costs 50. And they are only one play per 50. In my opinion, if i-ready even existed, you should be able to buy one for 20.

6.Lets say you just screwed up on a question. It just simply say you got it wrong. But it should tell you where you messed up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Curriculum Associates I-ready Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: La Crescenta, California

Comments

@PissedConsumer1860145

dont say bad words peppa pig rules you are wrong

@PissedConsumer1860436

If you don't like the "bad words" then get off the website simple.

I ready haters are trash. THEY CAN GET A LIFE. THEY SHOULD GET A LIFE.

iready is the best iready haters don't care about the benefits but they care about the bad stuuf. sry i cant type right i am 1st grade.

@PissedConsumer1859657

sorry 1st grade child but im in 5th and i-ready *** dont even question it Listen to your elders

@PissedConsumer1860139

Dont say it like that @PissedConsumer185****, but yeah when you get older I Ready just isnt fun anymore.

bro i agree, but think about the positive things, not the negative ones. They help your mind grow and stretch it.

I mean, as a 4th grader who does 7th grade math and reading, i kinda agree about the mistakes and cringes. just think about the good things not the bad.

I agree. There was a question (Multiple choice): Which fraction is equal to 1/2?

And the choices where: 2/4, 3/6, and 9/18. I was like what the heck. I checked it and guess what it said I was wrong but it was the test so it went to the next question so I never saw the right answers.

All answers where mathematically correct. People make I-ready really don't know a thing about math.

I-ready is awful.The animation is crap and every time you get something right they give you the worst catchphrase. It's annoying.

The lessons are too long. Every time you get a question wrong, they don't tell you why you got it wrong, and when they do, they explain it in a very hard to understand kind of way.

This thing is absolute crap. Even if you get the right answer it marks it wrong. One time the correct answer was 2x4 and I put in 4x2 and it marked it wrong.

i ready is like the max cringe a human being can see and do

I ready is like *** to kids.it just takes away their time

The way I ready is designed makes kids hate it even more. If you spend 1 hour on a lesson and you have to take a test and you fail it....you have to watch the lesson again. It makes kids who don't have a lot of academic skills feel like they are dumb.

I ready is high. all you do is press the answer when you basically failed the lesson. THE JOKES ARE CRINGEY IT MAKES ME BANG MY HEAD ON MY CLOSET DOOR!

i am *** P**sed. so you are supposed to get no more then three wrong then redo it, it's really hurts when you you have to redo the iready lesson because you missed that last question

YO my teachers force me and all the kids to do 2 iready lessons i takes like F***IN 5 hours too do even one cuz i talks to much just tell us how to do the right answer for the questions for real if you hate iready post #Ireadytrash

Myr teachers force me to do 2 i-ready lessons a week then get super f***in pissed when i dont get it done its not my f***in fault it takes 5 F***IN HOURS to do one lesson i dont have the time to waste my life on stupid *** like that

bro if i even miss 2 *** questions they be like ...YOU RETARD REDO TEST STUPID!!

Curriculum Associates Reviews