3.7K views

There are just so many reasons why i-Ready sucks.

1. There was one incident where they asked me a question and I said 1.5/1 Then it said the correct answer is 3/2.

2.Diagnostic test. When second semester started and we went back to school, we had to do a state assessment. Not enough? We had to do the i-Ready diagnostic.

3.Cheap animation and voices.

4.Rise over Run rap song. So cheap. I can rap better than that.

5.The games. First of all, the games are ***. Second of all, you have to PASS a lesson to get merely 20 game credits. Each game costs 50. And they are only one play per 50. In my opinion, if i-ready even existed, you should be able to buy one for 20.

6.Lets say you just screwed up on a question. It just simply say you got it wrong. But it should tell you where you messed up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Curriculum Associates I-ready Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: La Crescenta, California

Comments

#1925799

I agree

#1910536

I agree. It should at least be a little more specific Where you got it wrong.

I agree to pissedConsumer187****. lets say that you get a fifty or less they expect you to do it again for no reason.

That’s a statement that is not always true, sometimes people have different opinions. That doesn’t mean that you can just assume that older people are immature and they don’t have a life.

Do you think your parents are immature and should get a life?

No, respect other people and their opinions as some (especially rude people may not because they don’t care and that’s just wrono) of us respect yours. ( also some other people on here are being very rude so just don’t comment anything mean if it isn’t necessary)

@PissedConsumer1871229

@PissedConsumer186****

@PissedConsumer1871229

I agree, but I think that person meant it for the people who cursed the poor 1st Grader, I mean, I understand that it is a sin to say that kind of stuff, but that dude was literally cursing the poor child, so I guess that guy who said old people are immature did have a point, but in my opinion, I like I ready.

@PissedConsumer1872194

your right but that guy was mean

@PissedConsumer1881668

really?! I-ready is complete garbage

iho i ready sucks

@PissedConsumer1869057

No it doesn't

I am that 4th grader alright. We all know that I ready is helping us, but they are just jealous because people like it but they don't.

@PissedConsumer1869027

I’m a 6th grader and half the stuff they teach you on there is what you have learned in 3rd or 4th grade

i ready sucks ballswhen i get a question wrong IT TAKES FOR FAKING EVER TO SAY WHY YOU GOT IT WRONG THEN GOES AFTER WE TOOK 99999****HOURS OUT OF YOUR DAY REDO THE FAKING LESSON CUZ U GOT ONE WRONG U RETARD

@PissedConsumer1868391

I ready is the best

by the way i 1st grader should not be on these websites

@PissedConsumer1868384

they can

i ready *** i get 1 question wrong it goes redo REDO THE FAKING TEST U DAMN RETARD

i know i ready sucks for school oh quarentin guess what no more school but here is a diognostic like i finfished the kast week of school and then i ready goes here is a diognostic.

Curriculum Associates Reviews