2.1K views

There are just so many reasons why i-Ready sucks.

1. There was one incident where they asked me a question and I said 1.5/1 Then it said the correct answer is 3/2.

2.Diagnostic test. When second semester started and we went back to school, we had to do a state assessment. Not enough? We had to do the i-Ready diagnostic.

3.Cheap animation and voices.

4.Rise over Run rap song. So cheap. I can rap better than that.

5.The games. First of all, the games are ***. Second of all, you have to PASS a lesson to get merely 20 game credits. Each game costs 50. And they are only one play per 50. In my opinion, if i-ready even existed, you should be able to buy one for 20.

6.Lets say you just screwed up on a question. It just simply say you got it wrong. But it should tell you where you messed up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Curriculum Associates I-ready Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

i ready sucks alot plory and yoop and it just looks bad im doing i ready right now it gave me 1 try

love it

I agree especially on the "They just tell you the question is wrong" part.

I redey sucks

I agree that IReady sucks, and no matter how hard I try, my parents say that the school won't let me opt out.

Iready needs to be take down they said that 6+6=12 THATS NOT RIGHT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the correct answer is 13 NOT 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

to Anonymous #1576535

The answer is 12......

to Anonymous #1576536

But you do have a point it neeeds to be taken down

to Anonymous #1584403

you RIGHT!

same thing here,its just that it takes away from iportant family time

I Might Have Bad Grammar OK. So Please forgive me.

:( If there were a #7 I The 7th reason why I-Ready sucks is That The Sessions Never even 1% focus on the Lessons or the questions. You Know what the website focuses on? I want you to take a guess.

Really! I Dare you..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................It Focuses on The Stupid *** Characters and Their Awful Dialog.

3 characters

I-ready to say the least *** trash on god

And also to say I am doing the I ready diagnostic Right now And I have already Had Enough

This I agree is a bad program that the schools make us take on top of our daily lives. not to mention that my teachers had even said that they hate this program but then the district came and said that we have to do this program. And I AGREE the Rise over run Rap IS ****.

yes u are correct i am mking a anti iready site

#1482080

The animations get me, I am doing computer animations and I can do better than that with my left foot!

iready doesn't know anything. Even equivalent numbers.

So dumb and stupid. Equivalent means same and they know nothing about that.

so ironic this is next to i-ready sucks

My published(but short) article about the terribleness of iready