3.7K views

There are just so many reasons why i-Ready sucks.

1. There was one incident where they asked me a question and I said 1.5/1 Then it said the correct answer is 3/2.

2.Diagnostic test. When second semester started and we went back to school, we had to do a state assessment. Not enough? We had to do the i-Ready diagnostic.

3.Cheap animation and voices.

4.Rise over Run rap song. So cheap. I can rap better than that.

5.The games. First of all, the games are ***. Second of all, you have to PASS a lesson to get merely 20 game credits. Each game costs 50. And they are only one play per 50. In my opinion, if i-ready even existed, you should be able to buy one for 20.

6.Lets say you just screwed up on a question. It just simply say you got it wrong. But it should tell you where you messed up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Curriculum Associates I-ready Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: La Crescenta, California

Comments

I personally think that they A: take down the website or B: reboot the website basically make it better, smooth animations and good audio

I ready is the definition of murder

I READY IS BAD! I ready is bad. Why didn't Obama, Trump, of Biden decide to take this crap away.

Stop bullying IReady, you are being very childish. I agree with your point but you don't have to hurt the I READY characters feelings. YEAH I READY IS BAD MOST OF THE TIME!

I Personally as a 5th grade student absolutely HATE IReady we have to do a test 3 TIMES A YEAR!!! My class and I are even PROTESTING AGAINST IT!!!

We kinda have a petition for it and I've done so much research, I've been taking notes on so many websites and I have been doing this FOR LIKE 3 HOURS!!

Hehehe. Anyway signed a %th Grader

#2004455

frick iready

#2001643

HI IM SAM DA MAN FROM I READY *queue cheap arm movement animation. AnD iM cAMiel HAbib HaBiB.

*que racist bongo drums.

*depresed looking wight lesbian named banana walks in. t0day were g00na l00k at s0me @mazing wr1teing and @nalize 1t.

#1996839

I'm a kid who is trying to get my school to stop making us do I-ready and this helped convince them.

#1989666

The animation is so cheap and the voices too. Plus the silly songs just to make it more kid-friendly are horrible. Trust me, my daughter uses this for school and she says that the songs are so annoying that she rather hear her baby brother cry all day long.

#1986326

the characters are something like 16 and they can't count to five bullsh#%

#1943136

I am currently in 4th grade and i ready is telling me what a triangle is

#1940467

yeah i ready is slow

#1939765

I agree ima keep coming on this and keep liking it bye gona do it

#1936687

#1927207

honestly i like iready

#1927670
@PissedConsumer1927207

yeah i-ready knows where u live and they can kidnap u

#1986327
@PissedConsumer1927207

iready sucks why you like it?

Curriculum Associates Reviews