Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language.But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing.

For hyperbole the example is: "When I see Bella my hear leaps out of my chest" Apparently the character with the beanie loves this chick names Bella. It kept giving me examples having to do with the boy likeing Bella, and all I have to say about that is: Stop, what are you doing? I would like to go through the lesson without knowing that these characters love each other, thank you. I don't to know extra information about the characters, it's unnecessary.

Also, just ew. I would also like to add that THE LESSONS ARE SO LONG AND I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO IN LIFE SUCH AS REWATCH ETHAN AND GRAYS VIDS 69 MORE TIMES THANK YOU I HAVE A LIFE UNLIKE THE CREATORS OF THIS "EDUCATIONAL WEBSITE" THAT MAKE THE LESSONS EXTRA LONG. THIS FREAKIN WEBSITE HAS MADE MY LIFE A LIVING NIGHTMARE THE WORST, ACTUALLY AND I'VE DREAMT PLENTY BAD. THE WAY IT TEACHES YOU THINGS IN MATH AND READING IS SO EXTRA WHICH MAKES IT EVEN HARDER TO LEARN.

PLUS+ I ALREADY KNOW ALL THE FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE AND WHAT IT IS, LEARNED THAT 3 YEARS AGO AND YET, I FOUND IT TAUGHT ME THE LESSON IN A COMPLICATED WAY. THEY SHOULD JUST TAKE DOWN THEIR WEBSITE, WHOLE.

IT'S NOT HELPING ANYONE BUT THE CREATORS.Hate, Person who has a life.

Review about: Curriculum Associates I-ready Program.

Reason of review: ITS HORRIBLE PLS KILL IT.

Had an Experience with Curriculum Associates?

Comments