Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's?
This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO possible way they can make it "cool". I Ready overuses words like Bro, Dude, Sweet, and Awesome. The lessons are horrible, I don't understand a word. They spend 99.999999999 percent of the time rambling on about whatever they're doing, like making glasses for HAMSTERS and 0.000000001 percent of the time actually doing something along the line of math/reading. They have lame jokes, and when these characters laugh, they look like they're cringing and smiling and having a seizure at the same time while also sounding like they're gagging to death on a piece of plastic. The "rewards" for this? A game! Sounds fun, right? WRONG. They have 5 games, catching falling eggs (and passing out after. I've played it.) standing on a log in the middle of a river, trying not to fall off (what *** would do that) doing kung fu to try to kick pots in jar (no words for this one) and then there's those racing games. I swear, the space one is meant to give you heart attacks. The way those aliens pop out is HORRIBLE, they just just out in 0.001 seconds and they wave their tentacles around like a seizure. The skiing one is pretty lame, because if that's a good "reward", then I hate it. I Ready? I have something to say. YOU CAN'T IGNORE US FOREVER, WE WILL KEEP HATING ON THAT SH*T!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cringy voice acting
- Entire site
- Incredibly buggy
- Lessons them selves
- Website curriculum
You May Also Like
- "I first found this company in 2012 and signed up for two courses Biblical Hebrew A and Aramaic. I had read theology 40 years previously and wanted to revise..."
- "The minute I got off the plane, got picked up in an overstuffed van and taken to a motel for orientation with the other suckers, fed cheap snacks and juice..."
- "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..."
- "Velveta quest slices had glass in it! I threw away the outside package so I don't know lot number but this is unacceptable!..."
- "I ordered a cover for my boat through customer service and informed them the actual make and model. upon trying to place it on my boat I noticed the..."
- "Bought 2 Maxim Lighting exterior lighting fixtures through ATG Stores. Beautiful fixtures and durable per the description. $170 per light. Got the first 2. Noticed that the engineering drawing didn't..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."