Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's?

5 of 35 Curriculum Associates reviews

This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO possible way they can make it "cool". I Ready overuses words like Bro, Dude, Sweet, and Awesome. The lessons are horrible, I don't understand a word. They spend 99.999999999 percent of the time rambling on about whatever they're doing, like making glasses for HAMSTERS and 0.000000001 percent of the time actually doing something along the line of math/reading. They have lame jokes, and when these characters laugh, they look like they're cringing and smiling and having a seizure at the same time while also sounding like they're gagging to death on a piece of plastic. The "rewards" for this? A game! Sounds fun, right? WRONG. They have 5 games, catching falling eggs (and passing out after. I've played it.) standing on a log in the middle of a river, trying not to fall off (what *** would do that) doing kung fu to try to kick pots in jar (no words for this one) and then there's those racing games. I swear, the space one is meant to give you heart attacks. The way those aliens pop out is HORRIBLE, they just just out in 0.001 seconds and they wave their tentacles around like a seizure. The skiing one is pretty lame, because if that's a good "reward", then I hate it. I Ready? I have something to say. YOU CAN'T IGNORE US FOREVER, WE WILL KEEP HATING ON THAT SH*T!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Website curriculum

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Make it die horribly in hell.
Product or service
Curriculum Associates I Ready Program
Review category
Education
review #946973 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Curriculum Associates? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
5 of 35 Curriculum Associates reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Curriculum Associates. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Curriculum Associates.
Filing a new complaint about
×