Maquoketa, Iowa
100% full Not resolved

This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO possible way they can make it "cool". I Ready overuses words like Bro, Dude, Sweet, and Awesome. The lessons are horrible, I don't understand a word. They spend 99.999999999 percent of the time rambling on about whatever they're doing, like making glasses for HAMSTERS and 0.000000001 percent of the time actually doing something along the line of math/reading. They have lame jokes, and when these characters laugh, they look like they're cringing and smiling and having a seizure at the same time while also sounding like they're gagging to death on a piece of plastic. The "rewards" for this? A game! Sounds fun, right? WRONG. They have 5 games, catching falling eggs (and passing out after. I've played it.) standing on a log in the middle of a river, trying not to fall off (what *** would do that) doing kung fu to try to kick pots in jar (no words for this one) and then there's those racing games. I swear, the space one is meant to give you heart attacks. The way those aliens pop out is HORRIBLE, they just just out in 0.001 seconds and they wave their tentacles around like a seizure. The skiing one is pretty lame, because if that's a good "reward", then I hate it. I Ready? I have something to say. YOU CAN'T IGNORE US FOREVER, WE WILL KEEP HATING ON THAT SH*T!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "make it die horribly in hell". The author is overall dissatisfied with Curriculum Associates and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about curriculum associates i-ready program from Curriculum Associates was cringy voice acting, entire site and incredibly buggy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Curriculum Associates.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Curriculum Associates to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Curriculum Associates?

Comments