Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Update by user Sep 10

9 months after this review was written: I finally escaped Iready by going to High School. It was so bad at my school that the students tried to go sent a petition to our school board, but we were told that the 8th grade before us had already done this, and they got in trouble for exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

Original review posted by user Dec 12, 2017

I-ready sucks. It just does.

Here is why: - Long lessons that if they even teach you something, you could have learned the same thing in five minutes. - Stereotypical characters with no credibility and that make no sense - Bad grammar - Questions that make no sense - If you get questions wrong on the quiz, since instead of learning you were too busy cringing at the "jokes", you have to do the tutorial again. - A diagnostic that repeats every time you take it. I feel sorry for all of the people who are forced to do I-Ready, and no one understands how they feel.

I will say one thing; I-Ready helps some people. It does. But it only helps you if you are in these categories: ~ You don't know the lesson, and you actually learn something useful ~ It doesn't add any stress to your life, such as increased workload ~ You like it And even if you are in those categories, you still probably don't benefit from I-Ready At my school, the teachers hate I-Ready to, but it is a district-wide mandate that we have to do it.

And if you try to start a petition to stop it, you get suspended. Here is a tip: I-READY SUCKS!!!

Review about: Curriculum Associates I-ready Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Ban I-Ready from schools.

I didn't like: Anythig about it.

Comments

Agreed, and with libraries for diagnostic testing like Pearson, the lack of quality in I-Ready's is downright disgraceful.

Iready Sucks