1.1K views

iready is slow, boring, disengaging and the diagnostic tests are misleading and discouraging. i-ready is useless and is being adopted purely because its forced onto schools by school districts.

The diagnostic tests tests for prodigy. They are way higher than the grade level. My second grader was asked to solve algebric equation, 3 -digit divisions, decimals, fraction and BODMUS. (do I have to describe any further), angles and other complex concepts.

As she was good at Math she managed to be assessed as mid-late 2nd grader yet the adaptive lesson that was offered to her was place values(!!!!) The system is broken. Its neither adaptive nor personalized nor fast paced. Its either repititive and jarring or too complex. Math cannot be taught to young kids by a computer.

Poor kids have to bear the burden of a broken school district policy.

- Frustrated MUSD parent.

Product or Service Mentioned: Curriculum Associates I-ready Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2016.

Comments

The voices are also annoying Literally when im at school I listen to rap music and doing iready at the same time

Iready is so annoying really it is

if u know your are going to fail and ad still have to take a quiz why still even try you just know ur gonna fail And u still have 3 more questions to go why not just retake it whenever u want to?

Honestly I-ready haunts me in my dreams of how stupid it is

why can't we just have no I-ready at all?

I wish they did this: ROBLOX, but learning version! Like: You're playing Jailbreak, solve this 3 equations to rob the bank, who agrees?

to Anonymous #1555316

no jailbreak is garbage

iready is slow, boring, disengaging and the diagnostic tests are misleading and discouraging.i-ready is useless and is being adopted purely because its forced onto schools by school districts.

Related: Curriculum Associates - I-ready is trash and horrible.

Math cannot be taught to young kids by a computer.

Poor kids have to bear the burden of a broken school district policy.

- Frustrated MUSD parent. Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of curriculum associates i-ready program. Curriculum Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned curriculum associates i-ready program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Curriculum Associates.

Iready is just discouraging and has very little brain power its stupidity increases everyday. Last night it asked me this question on a lesson i put the right answer which i think it was 32 and it said this : No the correct answer is 32. I hope they take this website down.

SO MUCH SPAMMERS

WHO THE H DELETED MY COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it does suck i hate it so much roblox is better.

to ROBLOX #1423784

AND IT SHOWS KINDERGARTEN QUESTIONS!!!

to bacon Nooby #1423788

Ikr I miss Relfex Math or Reading Eggs is was the Best! :0

to KnnethWorld19 #1423790

I wish Roblox Made a Math Program i wish someone shut down i ready or *** it

to KnnethWorld19 #1423797

Who ever made this is G @ Y

to bacon Nooby #1459860

Yeah I agree you be in the 5th grade level and it will ask you 2+2 or 10+4

Iready sucks the characters just talk about stuff like horrible jokes and more.

Florida, United States #1313390

I hate iready my teacher makes me and my class do it it really sucks I wish iready was never invented

to Jhayden Fenton #1384705

You're grammar is terrible, maybe you do need i-ready.