2.2K views

Man, where do I even begin? Ok, so my major complaint with this is the fact that they try to cram storylines in that don't make sense.

Whoever you are following along with is hosting a charity/doing a scavenger hunt/blahblahblah and needs your help! Basically all you do is read an artical and answer some dumb questions to help these dumb teenagers/young adults do dumb ****. The math is practicly the same thing but instead of articals they always give you something to drag or something like that. I can draw better than the animators can, and im in 6th grade!

This animation takes less than 10 minutes to make because they reuse animation ALL THE TIME! It also tries to be "Cool" When it just comes off as cringy and forced. The motions that they try to look cool are just plain ***, and they look like they belong... NOWHERE!

And speaking of cringe; the voice actors sound like they don't care at all! They will say things in the most monotonous ways and it makes me wanna fall asleep if I turn the volume low enough. The assignment system is also broken. Sometimes I will get things with summary, and others I will get 3rd grade level vocab quizzes!

Im not complaining too much about this, because hey, quick and easy lessons, but it's still unbalanced and broken. Basically, Iready is ****

Product or Service Mentioned: Curriculum Associates I-ready Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Time used, Incredibly buggy, Poor curriculum, Website curriculum, Cringy voice acting.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2016.

Comments

SO ANNOYING!!! This review pretty much states my exact feelings on the matter. I HATE IREADY

I got four answers wrong and it said I got 50%. Anything below 70 is a fail.

i ready is boring horrible trash and its bad i fricking hate it

When you can get everything done in a timely order, but I-Ready comes along and forces you to take 45 mins out of every week to do some dumb ***

Truuuuuuuuuue

mom: FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK IN A TIMELY FASHION me: *on iready* but its so slooooowwwwwwww *finishes it two years later*

to A sad hooman #1577339

Yes i luv it

i ready more like i ***

you know this is weird

I-ready probably googles how to teach children and mashes a bunch of stupid *** articles together, thats how much it sucks

i-ready, in its attempt to speak to the children "in their vernacular" makes the adults writing these things seem ridiculous. It is not 'cool' to turn everything into shallow cartoon characters.

Stop calling people "boss" unless your going to hand the kid a joint to get through this bull**! The voices are obnoxious - I make my child use headphones (and cringe because I know he is exposed to it) because the language and voice quality is so grating on my own ears!!

BOOM BOOM BABYlol i couldent agree more lol

i have to do a hole *** hour and 10 lessons a week like i agree to literlly everything he says

45mins a week

I have to do for 40 min it to much borings for kids it don't help you on anything

this kid is right

I hate poopy iReady so much!!!!!!

i wanna nuke curriculum associates soo much

#1441987