Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said.

8 of 35 Curriculum Associates reviews

Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you the same repeated questions in the reading diagnostic about some Shakesperean play, an invisible guy, how to clean your godamn fruits, and so on. In addition, the math literally makes no sense. I know that it gives you really hard questions to figure out what level you are in or whatever, but it's just plain discouraging. Anyone who has ever taken the I-Ready math diagnostic will understand what I'm talking about here. And all of this is just scratching the top of the surface. The animation is cheap and lazy. The characters are overall annoying. Pepper Jackie looks like she's on crack. It doesn't teach you anything useful. Heck, I'm in Algebra and the I-Ready lesson that I've got is "How to add and subtract rational numbers." Basically, the whole program is boring lessons with dim-witted plots that are crammed in along with cheesy jokes, and this is supposed to be appealing to elementary and middle school alumni. And if high schoolers have to put up with this too, have all my sympathy. I can't believe schools districts actually waste their money on I-Ready, and the teachers that force their students to do excessive lessons/hours, and fail them for it, are evil and deserve to burn, along with the other demons in ***. I am writing all of this while "learning" how to determine word meaning from context clues. What am I, a *** ***? This system is flawed, and I wouldn't even be writing this complaint at 3 AM if Curriculum Associates hadn't taken out the ability to cheat in the I-Ready quizzes, and if I actually had a life. I hope you all rot and die painfully for doing this to me, and everyone who is forced to do this *** excuse for an instruction program.

Worst wishes,

PH

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Curriculum Associates I Ready Program
Review category
Education
review #929355

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Curriculum Associates? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
8 of 35 Curriculum Associates reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
H8ter-_.123

Oct 31 #1234267

You are *** right. ALL the *** *** on there can go shove acorns down each others throats. *** them forever, they look like *** horror games. Why do we have to give them our state when we do it? They look like some *** found dead in the middle of a desert, with maggots in it. I Ready better ***' reply, because they can't hide from the truth. The are *** fails at "teaching". *** them.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.