Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you the same repeated questions in the reading diagnostic about some Shakesperean play, an invisible guy, how to clean your godamn fruits, and so on. In addition, the math literally makes no sense. I know that it gives you really hard questions to figure out what level you are in or whatever, but it's just plain discouraging. Anyone who has ever taken the I-Ready math diagnostic will understand what I'm talking about here. And all of this is just scratching the top of the surface. The animation is cheap and lazy. The characters are overall annoying. Pepper Jackie looks like she's on crack. It doesn't teach you anything useful. Heck, I'm in Algebra and the I-Ready lesson that I've got is "How to add and subtract rational numbers." Basically, the whole program is boring lessons with dim-witted plots that are crammed in along with cheesy jokes, and this is supposed to be appealing to elementary and middle school alumni. And if high schoolers have to put up with this too, have all my sympathy. I can't believe schools districts actually waste their money on I-Ready, and the teachers that force their students to do excessive lessons/hours, and fail them for it, are evil and deserve to burn, along with the other demons in ***. I am writing all of this while "learning" how to determine word meaning from context clues. What am I, a *** ***? This system is flawed, and I wouldn't even be writing this complaint at 3 AM if Curriculum Associates hadn't taken out the ability to cheat in the I-Ready quizzes, and if I actually had a life. I hope you all rot and die painfully for doing this to me, and everyone who is forced to do this *** excuse for an instruction program.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nothing about it
What I disliked
- Time used
- Incredibly buggy
- Tricking entire schools
- Website curriculum
- Everything about it
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I paid online, on Nov. 26, 2015, for a GRE exam on Dec. 21, 2015, and printed out my Prometric appointment confirmation for the Roanoke, VA, test center from the..."
- "The following letter says it all: “Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local..."
- "The Reginerative Permaculture school is a complete FRAUD. Permaculture is something one learns "hands on," for the same cost as provided by this UNACCREDITED "SCHOOL." Vlad claims the school is..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "I bought some shoes from streetretro.com and I received shoes that were dirty, hand painted with glue all over the shoes. DO NOT BUY from this company. The customer service..."
- "Hello all, I already posted my thoughts about Publix's scam many months ago. I have seen people making comments about my thoughts saying "why don't you work for publix and change..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."