Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said.
Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you the same repeated questions in the reading diagnostic about some Shakesperean play, an invisible guy, how to clean your godamn fruits, and so on. In addition, the math literally makes no sense. I know that it gives you really hard questions to figure out what level you are in or whatever, but it's just plain discouraging. Anyone who has ever taken the I-Ready math diagnostic will understand what I'm talking about here. And all of this is just scratching the top of the surface. The animation is cheap and lazy. The characters are overall annoying. Pepper Jackie looks like she's on crack. It doesn't teach you anything useful. Heck, I'm in Algebra and the I-Ready lesson that I've got is "How to add and subtract rational numbers." Basically, the whole program is boring lessons with dim-witted plots that are crammed in along with cheesy jokes, and this is supposed to be appealing to elementary and middle school alumni. And if high schoolers have to put up with this too, have all my sympathy. I can't believe schools districts actually waste their money on I-Ready, and the teachers that force their students to do excessive lessons/hours, and fail them for it, are evil and deserve to burn, along with the other demons in ***. I am writing all of this while "learning" how to determine word meaning from context clues. What am I, a *** ***? This system is flawed, and I wouldn't even be writing this complaint at 3 AM if Curriculum Associates hadn't taken out the ability to cheat in the I-Ready quizzes, and if I actually had a life. I hope you all rot and die painfully for doing this to me, and everyone who is forced to do this *** excuse for an instruction program.
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Nothing about it
What I disliked
- Time used
- Incredibly buggy
- Tricking entire schools
- Website curriculum
- Everything about it
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hey difry_uti, I went to NTI in 2010. Its is a scam! NTI LIED!!! In every aspect pertaining to the school. From the recruiter coming to my home to graduating..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "THE COLLEGE IS NOT PROVIDING THE STUDENTS WITH INTERNSHIP AND 2 YEAR WORK PERMIT IN MALDIVES AS PROMISED. Whereas promises were made to us and students that if student completes his..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host firstname.lastname@example.org or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever ! http://www.pcworld.com/article/25914...ringement.html This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in..."