Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t

26 of 35 Curriculum Associates reviews

I ready is incredibily annoying..The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun.

It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches a lot. It is incredibly boring and a poor excuse for an educational website. The only fun things it has are games but even the games aren't fun. It is just flat out annoying and retarded.

This is just pure *** and doesn't help at all. It is pure boredum and is really tacky.

The people talk with annoying voices and why should you trust a boring glitchy website?This is why I ready is bullcrap.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Annoying for phone number and crap
Product or service
Curriculum Associates I-Ready Diagnostic And Instruction
Review category
Education
review #783277

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Curriculum Associates? Submit review ›
Helpful? 15 Yes 15 2 No 2
Had the same issue 8 Yes 8
26 of 35 Curriculum Associates reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Wow_JustWow123

Nov 02 #1235282

I Ready is a huge piece of sh*t. It's really dumb and everything about it is lazy, cringy and doesn't help ANYONE learn. I can read as fast as a high schooler, and I'm only in 6th grade. I get lessons about context clues ( I don't need them, I read a lot and there's Google Dictionary for a reason. ) and Latin + Greek suffixes and prefixes. It's dumb. I Ready is a bunch of sh*t.

Jul 12 #1184224 Miami, Florida, United States

Why do teachers force you to do it when it is bad and main reason why you should hate your teacher. Use Khan academy instead.

May 31 #1167103

First, before you say that, you need to check your grammar and spelling. I-ready should have taught you that.

Wow_JustWow123

Nov 02 #1235284 Maquoketa, Iowa, United States

Wow, that's rude. I have a older brother who isn't very good with spelling and grammar, so he doesn't always spell things right. 2nd, I Ready does next to nothing to teach you, and if there's misspelled words, is it your problem? Shaking my head at you. Just wow.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.