I ready is incredibily annoying..The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun.
It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches a lot. It is incredibly boring and a poor excuse for an educational website. The only fun things it has are games but even the games aren't fun. It is just flat out annoying and retarded.
This is just pure *** and doesn't help at all. It is pure boredum and is really tacky.
The people talk with annoying voices and why should you trust a boring glitchy website?This is why I ready is bullcrap.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Annoying for phone number and crap
- Product or service
- Curriculum Associates I-Ready Diagnostic And Instruction
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a fair and honest review of my experience with DUSTIN VICE and his company http://alliancecoachingsystem.com/. He calls himself a “A professional, top accredited Personal & Business Development Coach,..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "My Name is Maryann I am a real person. I am hear to defend Johnny The Healer! After seeing these horrible lies about Johnny the Healer i had to..."
- "While shopping Sunday 10/4/2015 at Petsmart in West Long Branch, New Jersey (#0760) for calming products (ie ThunderShirt) and discovered MASSIVE amounts of RODENT *** on the shelves (along side..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."